Welcome to Sparkle!

"Sparkle!" is a blog especially for all ALG's. "What is 'ALG'?" you ask? Well, that stands for "Adult Little Girl." This is a person who loves all things associated with being a little girl ... innocence, gentleness, playfulness ... anything you may associate with them. The ALG feels that they have a female child personality that is part of them, whether they are biologically male or female and no matter what age they are. Often they may dress as their personality dictates, act as it dictates, and feel as it dictates.

This blog is not adult in nature and commentors are asked to keep this in mind. You will not find nudity or sexually themed content here, so if that is what you are looking for you should go elsewhere.

What you will find here are fun activities and light-hearted links, fashion updates from the world of little girl, and personal views of things that relate to our "community" in general.

I hope you enjoy the blog, and your comments are welcome.

Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Additions

Some of you may notice that I don't update very much. That's going to change. I've had some things lately that blocked my creative energy, but now I have brought those circumstances under control and can get back into doing what I like to do, which hopefully also makes my readers happy (and draws some new ones).

You may also notice the ads. I have incorporated this as a way to supplement a struggling income. I hope they are not too intrusive, and that you will still find my blog enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment