Welcome to Sparkle!

"Sparkle!" is a blog especially for all ALG's. "What is 'ALG'?" you ask? Well, that stands for "Adult Little Girl." This is a person who loves all things associated with being a little girl ... innocence, gentleness, playfulness ... anything you may associate with them. The ALG feels that they have a female child personality that is part of them, whether they are biologically male or female and no matter what age they are. Often they may dress as their personality dictates, act as it dictates, and feel as it dictates.

This blog is not adult in nature and commentors are asked to keep this in mind. You will not find nudity or sexually themed content here, so if that is what you are looking for you should go elsewhere.

What you will find here are fun activities and light-hearted links, fashion updates from the world of little girl, and personal views of things that relate to our "community" in general.

I hope you enjoy the blog, and your comments are welcome.

Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Advent Calendar, Day 3

Sorry I got behind!  I went to visit friends for a few days. Ended up taking a trip to Charleston and having a Nanny along the way.

"Molly Mae" (she picked the name) joined us on our trip as all 4 of us - including Aunty - dressed LG. On the evening before, we were talking with Lori's Daddy's daughter (yeah - I know it is confusing, but I get it and I'm only 6!) who has started to sew LG dresses. We wanted to see one she had finished (which I got as a present!), and she didn't want to show it without petticoats and a model - so she "forced" her daughter to come model it. "Molly Mae", as she christened herself at the time, was obviously very into this. So Aunty and Lori's Daddy invited her to go with us to Charleston, provided she would also dress LG and make sure I didn't get into trouble. Which of course is easy considering the fact that I am such an angel. :: Placing hands together and giving innocent look after polishing somewhat rusty halo ::

I had not brought anything for cold (assuming we would visit in the day time - but we went for an evening walking tour), so Lori let me borrow her Tinkerbell jacket. Loved that!  I wore my Christmas dress and Christmas tights, and red T-Bar Double Strap Mary Janes. And frilly ankle socks, for the first time ever. Nanny Molly Mae fixed my hair for me and painted my nails a nice pink color.

Lori wore a cute red, white, and green Christmas dress with a green ribbon bow at her collar. Aunty wore a Strawberry Shortcake dress, and last but not least, Nanny Molly Mae wore a Christmas dress belonging to Lori and a red curly wig. And a heck of a lot of petticoats.  Really the only one who didn't wear a petti was me, because my dress already had a built in one, and putting another under it gave it the "bunched petticoat" effect.

Nanny Molly grabbed my arm while we walked around the city, which kept me from wandering off (including into the store that smelled like chocolate and coffee .. almost got my arm yanked off there...). It got a little chilly near the end of the tour, which is about 90 minutes, but not too bad.

Some people stared, but I didn't notice any really bad reactions. It's always fun!  :-)

This is a picture of me and Nanny Molly Mae. As usual, I blurred the faces. Also, I got her permission before posting it here! We were playing pattycake in front of the market here.
And this is me at the end of the weekend - I was one happy little girl:

2 comments:

  1. Very nice report ... and no mention of "getting away with wearing my Christmas tights" ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure had a marvellous little time of it there.
    Hugs, Joanne

    ReplyDelete