Welcome to Sparkle!

"Sparkle!" is a blog especially for all ALG's. "What is 'ALG'?" you ask? Well, that stands for "Adult Little Girl." This is a person who loves all things associated with being a little girl ... innocence, gentleness, playfulness ... anything you may associate with them. The ALG feels that they have a female child personality that is part of them, whether they are biologically male or female and no matter what age they are. Often they may dress as their personality dictates, act as it dictates, and feel as it dictates.

This blog is not adult in nature and commentors are asked to keep this in mind. You will not find nudity or sexually themed content here, so if that is what you are looking for you should go elsewhere.

What you will find here are fun activities and light-hearted links, fashion updates from the world of little girl, and personal views of things that relate to our "community" in general.

I hope you enjoy the blog, and your comments are welcome.

Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Saturday (May 29, 2010): Fashion

I bet when you read that I was going to do two nights of updates in a row, you thought, "Yeah, right..." But, here I am! Ready to do my Saturday column on fashion!

So what is in for Summer 2010 for little girls? You might know I check stores like Justice regularly for new fashion trends. I have to tell you I am NOT impressed this season. It looked like we were on the edge of perhaps a trend into flashy sequined stuff.... you know... SPARKLE! .... but unfortunately now that does not seem to be the case. What was thrown out to me was boring old graphic Ts, Tie dye, printed leggings, and faded denim. bleh.

BUT! I waded through and I did pull out a few gems to share with you. First - while most tie dye stuff does not scream little girl in my opinion, this cute little skirt DOES:

It is called "Flowers By Zoe". You can find it offered for sale at Nordstroms: http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3089033?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_pla=bottoms:women:skirt&cm_ite=flowers_by_zoe_tie_dye_skirt_%28big_girls%29:284164&cm_ven=Linkshare&siteId=4BI4CU9kIzw-ttu36LpvPpRR4zt4Z44lSg And it goes up to an extra large size. I may have to get one for me ... when it isn't over $50.

Ok - but what if you are wearing that cute little skirt and you want to go play on the playground? Unless you are a LHCMPA (Look How Cute My Panties Are!) girl, you'll want to preserve your dignity (as my friend Catrina says). Well, that's where this new little idea comes in - called Francie Pants! (No - seriously.)
http://franciepants.com/

Slip these on over your panties, and you can do flips and cartwheels, swing as high as you want, and climb on the jungle gym to your heart's content, even in a dress or skirt. Plus, they are cute.

And - lastly tonight - I did not leave out accessories. Check out this cute Hello Kitty watch set from Nordstrom's:
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3063078?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_pla=jewelry:women:watch&cm_ite=hello_kitty%28r%29_watch_set:276911&cm_ven=Linkshare&siteId=4BI4CU9kIzw-lQ31y4Xc7KH7duMTFOZdiA


Five different bands to match your tie dye skirt or your Francie Pants.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment